Accessibility Upgrades Project: 2023 Financial Commitment Campaign. CLICK here to donate.
On September 11th,2022 the congregation of Ralph Connor Memorial United Church voted over 90% in favor of proceeding with the Accessibility Upgrades Project. This continues the long-standing tradition of this congregation to “open the doors” to the wider community. (To read more about the background of the project, click here .) The Building Committee has engaged Ashton Construction to manage our project; construction began in early February and was substantially completed by the end of May.
The congregation and its Trustees have generously supported this project, in addition to a government grant received. As final invoices roll in, additional financial support will be needed.
Here is what we ask of you for the Accessibility Project:
- Your commitment to a total amount to the project. Should your circumstances change, your commitment is not binding.
- Fulfillment of your commitment is flexible! For example, you may choose:
- A lump sum contribution now or in the next few months
- Monthly for a period up to 36 months – this can be arranged on PAR.
- Annually, with ¼ up-front, ¼ at end of years one, two and three.
- Donations can be cash or e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org), cheque, PAR (preauthorized remittance), or in kind such as a share donation.
As you are able, please click here to download the Accessibility Upgrades Project Pledge Form , complete it, and return it to the Church. You may scan and email to Patricia Roozendaal, Bookkeeper email@example.com or send it by Canada Post to:
Ralph Connor Memorial United Church, PO Box 8901 Stn Main Canmore AB T1W 0J3
Thank you for your support for the future of our community of faith.
+ + +
BANFF: Ministry and Mission expressed through the Rundle Memorial United Church Building
The Rundle Memorial Church campus, located at 104 Banff Avenue in Banff, Alberta, expresses so much of the outward-focus of this congregation. Volunteers from all across the Bow Valley are encouraged to participate!
- Rundle United Thrift is one of only two full-function Thrift Shops in Banff/Canmore
- Banff Rundle Playschool is Banff’s sole community playschool, and has been in operation for four decades
- the United Church Manse has been used for low-cost housing for a number of years and we look forward to housing our Refugee family there when they arrive, which we hope will happen in 2023
- the Lonsdale Lounge, Sanctuary and, occasionally, the Thrift Shop itself, house a variety of community groups in Banff. Contact the Banff Church office at 403.762.2075 for rental information.