Lent 2020 begins on Ash Wednesday, February 26th. United Church Publishing House (UCPH) produces a devotional book each year, providing reflections for each of the 46 days of Lent (40 days + 6 Sundays). This year’s book is entitled Faithfully Yours, compiled by Alydia Smith. It features daily scripture, reflections, hymn suggestions, personal questions, and prayers for individual devotions or group study by a wide variety of United Church contributors.
The eBook may be ordered here and United-in-Learning is offering a weekly online study group, details here.
In addition, we have single copies of a variety Lenten books available for loan at the RCMUC Church Office:
- Wondrous Encounters (2011, St.Anthony Messenger) by Richard Rohr
- Singing a Song of Faith (2007, UCPH) ed.by Nancy Hardy
- Living Waters (2006, UCPH) by Ian Macdonald
- Give us this day (2002, UCPH) by Chris Levan
- Wilderness Wanderings (1995, Upper Room) by Marilyn Brown Oden